Welcome to the Heatherdale Preschool website!
Heatherdale Preschool has been a part of the community for over 60 years with many children participating in our programs during this time. Our experienced staff is exceptional and highly valued by our families. They are patient, gentle and nurturing in their approach. They also stimulate and challenge our children to learn and explore.
The Heatherdale Preschool program has been developed to promote learning for life. Our aims are to:
- Promote learning through creative activities and social interaction
- Build self-esteem, develop independence and responsibility
- Develop a sense of curiosity
- Establish a caring attitude and develop respect towards one's peers
- Encourage healthy living and eating
- Provide opportunities to work together and co-operate
- Provide information and experiences that give insight into different cultural communities
We actively encourage all our families to become involved in the Preschool community to ensure that the program, experiences and facilities available to our children are the best possible - this is vital to the Preschool's success.
**Positions available for 2018 enrolment - please contact us for more information**
If you would like any further information about our Preschool, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (03) 9874 5020 and we will endeavour to answer your queries.